Marketing Opportunities for Farmers
If you offer veggie boxes, meat shares, or other kinds of local CSA or co-op foods in the Southeast, we'd like to talk to you about what we do at Freshfully.
Freshfully is a simple web site where you can list your CSA, veggie boxes, or other farm shares for sale. There is no start-up fee or monthly fee. Instead, we keep 14% of your retail sales and send you the rest each week.
Because we don't make money unless you make sales, we work hard to find you new customers and new opportunities to sell your food. Our efforts include:
· Local food guides and blogs for the cities we currently serve, including Birmingham, Chattanooga, Charleston, Savannah, Macon, Nashville, Pensacola, Knoxville, Memphis, Tallahassee, and Little Rock
· Facebook presence with more than 10,000 fans
· Twitter presence with more than 1,000 followers
· Weekly newsletter with more than 3,000 subscribers
· Pinterest presence with recipes for seasonal fruits and veggies and pastured meats
· Workplace Wellness initiatives that promote your fresh food as part of health programs for area employees
We also support our farmers with newsletters and marketing guidance.
Get started by emailing Jen at email@example.com or use our contact form.
If you’d like to learn more about creating a CSA, we recommend these resources:
· Certified South Carolina
· Carolina Farm Stewards
· Gaining Ground (Mississippi)
· Arkansas Local Food Network
· Arkansas Grown
Copyright © 2013, Freshfully.com
200 41st Street S Birmingham, AL 35222 (map)